Wafer Roughness Measuring System
Designed for surface measurements and analysis, it can be used as both a production tool for inline quality inspection.
• Fast, complete circular scans (360 around wafer surface)
• Nomarski Viewing System for high definitic visual inspection
• Scan lengths ranging from pm to comple-circumferences
• (200 or 300mm wafer)
• Roughness and waviness data from a single scan
• Non-contact 3D scans • Automated sample positioning (X, Y, theta)
• Customized measurement sequences with multiple scans implemented with a single keystroke
• Automated focus acquisition
• Closed loop auto-focus system allows focus to be maintained while scanning
over samples with varying topography
• Optional robotic handling
The MF2100 is Chapman Instruments' latest high-resolution profiler. Specially designed for surface measurements and analysis, it can be used as both a production tool for inline quality inspection, as well as a research and development tool for establishing standards and researching tolerances. The MP2100 utilizes the same non-contact measurement technology as other Chapman profilers. Users can make either high-resolution linear or circular scans quickly. The powerful, yet user-friendly, Windows based operational software can be programmed to execute a series of routines and report the data off-line for further analysis. Password security and event viewer/error logging are standard with Chapman software. Robotic handling for 150 mm, 200 mm and 300 mm wafers is available as an option.