Wafer Sorting System
Designed for 6" and 8"automated wafer sorting operation, has 4 load ports to accommodate SEMI standard 6" and 8" Open Cassettes.
• Designed for SEMI Standard 6” and 8” Open Cassette
• 4-axis Hirata Dual-Arm ATM Robot Arm (R 1-R 2-_-Z)
• Hirata Wafer Alignment Module
• Integrated Wafer Mapping Sensor for Wafer Presence, Double or Cross Slot Wafer
• Programmable Wafer Sorting Recipe
• IOSS WID120 Reader
• TCP-IP & RS232 Data / Interfaces
WSS2200 is designed for 6” and 8” automated wafer sorting operation. It has 4 load ports to accommodate SEMI Standard 6” and 8” Open Cassettes. The system used Hirata dual ATM robot arm for consistent and efficient wafer handling. Hirata pre-aligner unit provides precise wafer centering and orientation alignment during the wafer transfer. Integrated wafer mapping sensor provide quick judgement for the operation via feedback wafer presence and slotting error to the system. The system’s recipe library is controlled using an intuitive UI and simple recipe management. The system come with various type of wafer sorting capability such as sorting based on wafer ID, splitting, merging, drag and drop, and slot-to-slot sorting. SECS/GEM protocol option is available for automation host communication for total system integration.