Wafer Weight Sorting System
Designed to perform wafer sorting and transder based on the weight measurement value with an accuracry up to 5 decimal points.
• Integrated with 3 Workcells for Uninterupted Back-to-back Operation
• Each Workcell has 1 Open Cassette Load Port and 3 Clamshell /Half-cassette Load Port
• Hirata Dual-arm 4-axis ATM Robot Arm (R 1-R 2-_-Z) with Linear Actuator
• Hirata Wafer Alignment Module
• Wafer Mapping Sensor
• IOSS WID120 Reader
• Weight Module with Accuracy of 5 Decimal Points in grams
WSS2150 is designed to perform the wafer sorting and wafer transfer based on the wafer weight measurement value, with the accuracy up to 5 decimal points. The system is integrated with Hirata 4 axis ATM dual robot arm that provide high-efficiency wafer transfer process and a pre-aligner unit for precise wafer alignment during transfer operation. Wafer mapping sensor is integrated onto the robot arm to accurately detect wafer presence/absence on each slot, as well as to detect defects such as double wafer and cross slot. The system comes with 3 workcells to accomodate back-to-back operation without the need for operator interupt operation. SECS/GEM protocol option is available for automation host communication for total system integration.