Barcode Printing & Labelling system
Designed to handle either 6", 8" or 12" wafer size on 12" or 16" frame sizes. Comes with auto-converstion system that enables systme to handle 2 sizes for wafer frame.
• 1x Load Port to Handle Metal
• Cassette (12” & 16” Frame Size)
• Frame Wafer Presence & Protrusion Detection
• Gripper with Jam Detection
• Auto Conversion Guide Rail with Alignment Sensor
• Barcode Scanner & OCR Reader
• Industrial Thermal Label Printer
• Selectable Sticker Label Position
• Selectable OCR Reading Position
• RFID Reader for Metal Cassette ID
WID8000 is designed to handle either 6”, 8” or 12” wafer size on 12” or 16” frame size. This system comes with auto-conversion system that enables it to handles two sizes of wafer frame. WID8000 have three main features, which are Barcode reader, OCR reader, and Barcode printer. The system uses OCR reader to read Wafer ID and convert it to barcode format. The barcode generated will be printed by the industrial thermal printer on a sticker label. This sticker label is transferred onto the wafer tape by the industrial robot arm. WID8000 system designed to replace labor force and reduce occurrence of human error during the process of placing the sticker label (Wafer ID) onto the frame wafers.